I provide a personalised, tailored, travel service through our network of the world’s finest luxury travel suppliers. Whether it’s an adventure or a relaxing escape, I can help fulfill your dreams.
What can a Virtuoso advisor do for you?
- Personalised planning—excursions and experiences tailored to your interests—including those wonderful moments you didn’t even realise were possible.
- Travel perks—hotel room upgrades, complimentary breakfasts and spa treatments, exclusive cruise excursions, and more.
- VIP permission—see the Sistine Chapel after hours, escape the lines at Angkor Wat and explore the Galápagos Islands with a third-generation naturalist guide, amongst others.
- Insider information—we take trip recommendations far beyond the expected, thanks to my own travels and personal ties with Virtuoso partners all around the world.
- Peace of mind—leave the logistics to us and rely on me for insight and support every step of the way. Last-minute cancellations, border closures, unexpected changes—we have you covered, now more than ever.
Cruising provides excellent value for money because it caters to all budgets and allows you to spend as little or as much as you choose. I have access to many cruise operators, offering a vast range of products.
I offer corporate solutions that allow business travellers to remain safe, connected and productive at every stage of their journey. Make your work trip both highly productive and enjoyable for employees. Business trips should be an opportunity to broaden your network, boost your company’s exposure and create lasting experiences.
I offer a variety of packages to the most popular sporting and entertainment events around the world. Tennis in Melbourne, Supercars at Bathurst, Les Misérables in London and much more! To book a terrific package, contact me.
I enjoy the opportunity to bring friends, family, and communities together for an unforgettable trip. Planning group travel can be intimidating but we’ll make it easy to organise a big trip for your school, sports team, or extended family gathering.